14 Mar Job: Digital Designer
This job is now filled, but please do send your portfolio in as we are always on the lookout for great people.
The Honey Partnership is an international social creative agency, offering services across social, PR, and design. We are looking for a digital designer to join our London team. Our design portfolio is at http://honni.design. Honni Design is our design-focussed sub brand. We are working towards being a social creative powerhouse. To do this, we structure our team around versatile designers who have, and are constantly developing and broadening their wide skillsets and deepening their process knowledge. Our designers are skilled, confident, and multi-faceted, collaborating across all disciplines involved in the design process.
We work in a range of areas including brand identity, digital UX/UI (apps, websites, landing pages), print, illustration, information design, and a lot of social (both image, gifs & video), and you would be able to work to your strengths and passions across these areas. Some days it will be strategic design work on digital or large creative marketing campaigns, some days it might be artworking promotional materials. We regularly create graphics (still and moving) for social. This will be working closely with our senior designer to complete the varied range of work for our international brands across Europe, USA and China. Whilst working on the design team, you will be involved in creative processes across social and PR activities. Ambition, differentiation, creativity and spark go down very well.
We are a young, growing international company, with our London office based 1 minute from Old Street tube station.
- Experience in graphic design – all disciplines considered, flexibility and range is great, but this is a digital-led position (your portfolio should reflect that)
- Strong portfolio on your personal website/Behance
- Creative outlook and not shy from speaking your mind
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Familiar with other software: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Premiere Pro
- £20-24k (DOE)
- Flexible working hours
- Brilliant office location in Old Street, London (with free beer, cider, coffee, ping pong tables etc)
- Brand new work computer (Macbook Pro) + required accessories (choose your kit)
- High level of influence and responsibility on design team
Start: April-May 2017
To apply, please email a link to your portfolio and up-to-date LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.